Want to find out how you can leverage Amazon to do the selling for you? Let’s take a closer look at Infinity Code by Ryan Coisson and Daniel Audunsson in the review below and see how these guys do it.
Official Site: theinfinitycode.net/go
Creators: Ryan Coisson and Daniel Audunsson
Daniel Audunsson started with just $200, can you?
If you watched the last nights webinar, if not Click Here for the Encore, you heard how Daniel went from dropping out of college and having $200 to making $7,000 and more per day. All of this thanks to using his 5 step system to leverage the authority and trust of Amazon.
In fact, Daniel went as far as sharing photos of his humble beginnings, a small house in rural part of Iceland and computer it all started with. Not pictures if a Ferrari, Yacht or dream like mansion that he can afford now.
Which really showed me that Daniel did not forget, like many online entrepreneurs, where he came from and how he started. Which is huge plus in my book as a person like that still remembers what it is to be just starting out and would do anything to help others.
So again, if you missed the FREE live Infinity Code training just sign up for the ENCORE that is happening Thursday, April 6th at 12PM EST (NYC Time) by Click Here.
Why Infinity Code With Amazon, Why Now?
As you can see above it took 20 years for Amazon to go from 0 to $100 billion, and only 3 years to go from $60 to a $100 billion.
In fact, Amazon is without a doubt the fastest growing eCommerce which accounted for 53% of the growth and 43% of all the US eCom sales in 2016 according to Business Insider. That means over 4 out of 10 purchases online were made on Amazon.
There is just no competition, and like the saying goes “if you can beat them, join them.”
Grabbing a Piece of the $107 Billion Pie
The difference between doing eCommerce on Amazon vs any other platform is game changing. If you use platforms like Shopify, WordPress or custom variation, you’re just another eCommerce site with no real authority or trust.
On the other hand by selling on Amazon you get advantage of having your product seen by over 300 million Amazon.com users any given day. If done correctly, as Daniel shows in Infinity Code, you will not have to pay a cent for those users to land on you product page after the initial set up.
After all, Amazon is like a search engine and best selling products are the ones that get on top organically and not by buying ads. This means you will litterly be grabbing a piece of the $107 billion Amazon pie.
Let’s Take A Look At Infinity Code
The power of selling on Amazon.com is well knows, and there have been a dozens of courses or systems, some of them better then others, that focus on that exact idea. However, there is a key difference that sets Infinity Code from all of other ones.
What is it?
Levering Amazon to do the selling for you. You see, most courses out there that I’ve tried simply teach you how to use Amazon as a platform, like Shopify, to sell things.
Meaning they don’t really teach you how to take advantage of the biggest eCom search engine, and just tell you to buy Amazon or Facebook ads. Which means you would be neglecting 300 million customers, 80% of them buy at least once a month, by not positioning your product on top for free.
So how does Infinity Code does this? In 5 Phases.
- Phase 1: Market and Niche Selection – this is pretty straight phase where you will learn strategies that helped Daniel and Ryan find PROFITABLE products inside niches/markets they are PASSIONATE about.
- Phase 2: DATA Mining – in this phase the Code starts to different from other courses as you dig deep into profitable products using real life data. This is will allow you to compare and contrast and create Product Research Report for the winners.
- Phase 3: Product Validation – once you have a product most courses will tell you to just run with it. The problem with that approach is that once you do, and the product is not a success you lose money and faith in the course.
Infinity Code does things differently and you will learn how to validate each potential product before diving into it headfirst. Which will allow you to be 100% sure if a product is a winner or not
- Phase 4: Sourcing Date Research – having a winning product and making the money with it is two different things. This is where the sourcing date research comes into play. This includes the cost per unit, bulk purchase and everything else that is associated with sourcing products.
- Phase 5: Product Projections – Once you have all of that data you can use a special formula designed by Daniel and Ryan to make a very accurate projection.
A projection that will show you exactly how much you’re going to earn based on the research from all of the other phases. This is not estimate guess, but fact based projection.
The Choice Is Yours – Infinity Code or Nothing?
There is no denying that Amazon is huge force in eCommerce, and it will only continue growing. In fact, early income releases are showing they made over $130+ billion is sales last year. This is an 18% growth from $107 billion in 2015.
The question is are you going to do something about it? Most people will never get an opportunity like this because they don’t even know it exists.
Daniel and Ryan is giving you an opportunity to be ahead of 99% Amazon sellers and all you have to do it take it. Don’t waste it, click below to sign up for Infinity Code and make it happen.