Are you ready for Andy Krieger’s Big BIG Trade Event? An event on February 20, 2020 that will make history as the legend himself, Andy Krieger, will come on live to reveal what’s coming in the next 12 months that could potentially get you 30x gains.
Date: February 20, 2020
Time: 8 PM EST
Price: Free online presentation (Click Here to the Replay)
Who’s Andy Krieger and Why Should You Care?
- Jesse Livermore made $100 million in 1929.
- Paul Tudor Jones made $100 million in 1987.
- Andy Krieger made $300 million in 1987.
- George Soros made $1 billion in 1992.
As you can see above these are not some tiny trades that happen every week or so, but major moves that change the history of the world.
How so? Well, Andy’s $300 million trade was against the New Zealand’s dollar, known as Kiwi, and could have been used as blueprint for George Soros $1 billion trade in 1992 to break the bank of England.
Let’s unpack that for a minute
The $300 Million Profit Trade by Andy Krieger
The significance of the Andy Krieger trade in 1987 is so big because of these reasons:
- It was the arguably the biggest trade up to that point in time
- At one point Andy controlled more New Zealand’s dollars that were in circulation
- It set a blueprint for future currency raids (possibly the $1 billion George Soros trade)
Now this trade had such an impact that it has been studied by Forex traders everywhere and is taught in MBA programs around the world.
How did it happen?
You see, after the Black Monday of 1987 investors were leaving the battered US dollar and going into other currencies that were less effected by the crash.
One of these currencies was the “Kiwi,” New Zealand Dollar. Which Andy Krieger noticed was significantly overvalued and decided to make a move.
Now, it’s important to mention that despite having a reputation of one of the most aggressive traders and having a supposal trading limit of $700 million at Bank Trust while the rest had it set at $50 million, Andy wasn’t yet a household name.
At just 32, his move which has been suggested to be as large as $700 million to $1 billion would put him on the map. With even the government of New Zealand demanding he seized trading their currency.
However, despite the huge $300 million profits for Bank Trust, Andy only got 1% bonus for it. Shortly after that he left the Bank Trust and just 10 year later, they would be absorbed by Deutsche Bank.
Reason? The Bank Trust struggled with the forex market with people question if they were able to understand Krieger’s complex trading strategies that gain them the profit.
How about Andy? He went to work for George Soros for a while, who is believed made $1 billion from a huge short position against the pound sterling, which was overvalued.
It is believed that George used the Krieger’s blueprint from “the kiwi” trade to break the bank of England. Which is not farfetched as both trades are similar and Andy Krieger did start working for George Soros in 1988 at Soros Fund Management.
After that Andy Krieger went on to start Northbridge Capital Management Inc. and Krieger & Associates Ltd, published a book in 1992 called “The Money Bazaar: Inside the Trillion-Dollar World of Currency Trading” and retired from the limelight until now.
What Make Andy Krieger Special?
There is no denying that the $300 trade was huge, in fact if you adjust if for inflation the same trade would have been almost $700 million in 2020.
However, it has been said this was not his biggest or even most profitable trade. You have to remember that since around 1992 Andy has been out of the spotlight and trading big position anonymously.
How big? No one really knows but to this day when there is a big trade in the currency or commodity markets, his name gets mentioned often as being the one behind it.
If that wasn’t enough here are other fun facts about Andy Krieger:
- Can communicate in 8 different languages (some rare ones)
- Has been threatened by banks around the world
- Is on the list for the US Government as an expert in languages
- Could possibly be the Bitcoin creator, Satoshi Nakamoto
Not a bad resume if you ask me, but what really makes Andy special is track record and insight into successful trading.
In Andy trading career that span for 35 years it is said he was only down for 2 of those. Many have said this is thanks to:
- Knowing when to enter and exit the market – it’s one thing to know when to enter, but exit is where it counts
- Fundamental analysis – understanding the market and using that to guide your decision has been Andy’s key
- Risk management – despite doing huge trades Andy risk management is some of the best in the world
- Nerves of steel – finally one of the most under-looked qualities in a trader is nerves, you need to be an iceman to make those calls.
Are You Ready for Big BIG Trade Event by Andy Kregier?
After reading all of that wouldn’t you pay big bucks to pick Andy’s brain? We’re talking about one of the greatest traders in the world here. Even if you’re not into Forex, or trading at all, this legend’s secret could unlock 30x for you in 2020.
In fact, that’s what this whole event is all about as there us a big Big trade coming up that could 30x your money.
Best part? It’s 100% free to attend and watch Andy Krieger’s Big BIG Trade Event live on February 20th at 8pm EST (Go Here to register now)