Can you make $10,000 per month with CPA? Let's take a look at the newly released CPA Evolution 2.0 by William Souza and find out.
Creator: William Souza
CPA Evolution 2.0 is Unavailable
If you want to be updated about this course or receive recommendations please enter your email below and press “YES, I WANT TO KNOW”
The Pros and Cons of CPA
So what is CPA anyway? CPA s referred to as either cost per action or cost per acquisition. This mainly depends on the offer, but basically means the same thing. That is you getting paid a certain amount if the target performs the action the publisher requires.
This can range from a simple email or zip submit, to filling out form or ordering a free trials. The amount of CPA offers out there is endless and there are always new ones popping out. Now let's get to the pros:
- CPA pays a fixed amount every time the target performs the action
- You get funded right away, no need to wait 30 or 60 days
- You can get paid weekly or even daily (if you're doing a lot of CPA
- No refunds, or returns
- There are tons of products in every niche imaginame
- Plenty of good and reliable networks
- Lower competition than most affiliate offers
This is only a few benefits. The the best thing is being able to get paid fast and often. After all, who likes to wait months to just find out your sale was returned. Now lets go to the cons:
- You need to do a little research to find the perfect offer
- Some of the best network require proof to get in (CPA Evolution helps with that)
- If you're just starting out some networks will pay once a month
AS you can see even with those cons cost per action is one of the least frustrating and best paying model of internet marketing there is.
Review of CPA Evolution 2
I'm still testing and doing a case study with the training and software include. Please make sure to come back to this page and check it out on December 10th, 2015 for more details and the bonus. By then I'll have the review for CPA Evolution 2.0 done. Till then see you.