Larry Benedict’s The Opportunistic Trader is doing something different by giving regular people, the Main Street, opportunities like they have pros have on Wall Street.
The Opportunistic Trade: Wall Street vs Main Street
First of all, let’s make something clear. You and I know that economy is not a zero-sum game. Which why it’s not exactly that poor people get poorer because of rich people, or rich people stay rich because poor people.
Hence, why almost anyone can get out of poverty or vice versa and fall out of prosperity.
However, that doesn’t mean the system has not been designed, or rigged for a better word, in favor of the rich. Let me ask you 3 simple question?
- Does it take money to make money?
- Do connections matter?
- Can you pay someone to become wealthy?
If you answered yes to any of the above than you know what I mean.
Now we can go back and forth on how this creates advantages and disadvantages for different people but the bottom line is this
- Wealthy people have advantage on becoming even wealthier
- The day has come where you can use the same advantage without being filthy rich
You see, with today technology and communication you too can have the advantages above, plus many more, without owing a yacht or a penthouse, at least not yet.
I’m talking about the Main Street vs Wall Street movement that has been happening around the world without you even knowing it.
People like Teeka Tiwari, Jeff Clark and now legendary trade wizard, Larry Benedict, are done with working for Wall Street and are moving on to the Main Street.
Just imagine having information on the same moves big players on Wall Street are making for around $5 per day.
The alternative? Either good connections or enough money to pay a hedge fund and lose 20% of profit.
That means for price of a coffee or lousy breakfast sandwich a day you can have access to it all. Do you want it?
Meet the Wizard: Larry Benedict Reviews
By now, you probably know how much of a badass Larry Benedict really is.
Either from the videos, Opportunistic Trader reviews, or the Jack D. Schwager’s Market Wizards.
You know that Larry has had
- 2 decades of gains while running a hedge fund from 1990 to 2010
- Having his hedge fund has been ranked in the top 100 many times
- Managed $1 billion at one point for the royal and celebrity clients
- $274 million profit from 2014 to 2012 (audited by a third-party)
- $95 million in 2008, while others lost 30% to 40% of their retirement.
However, is that really enough to put money and trust into?
It really depends on how you rationalize it. On one side the above enough is solid and verifiable even today. You simply, can’t fake 20 years of hedge fund profits.
Which is great, but does it translate in today’s markets?
If you’re at least a bit skeptical that’s fine, I was too. At least, until I saw live proof:
- Larry making $350,000 recently in a week and half
- Sending his alerts to a novice who had 1,245% gains in 2 months
- Seeing a $25,000 portfolio growing to $125,000 in 90 days
- As well as 10 minute strategy that can pay for 80% of your retirement and days reviews for trading
I mean just look at the screenshot below of the novice trader’s 15 out 18 winning trades thanks to Larry’s recommendations.
The Opportunistic Trade Alert System
Let’s go over what you get with Larry Benedict’s alert system:
- The Opportunistic Trader – Get 1 to 3 new trading alerts every week and how to execute it for potential double or triple gains.
- The Opportunistic Trader’s Field Guide – learn everything about trading options and Larry’s process in this training
- Quadruple Witching – now you can capitalize on the 4 most profitable trading days each year.
- Periodic email updates – if anything changes or opens up you’ll get a notification from Larry
- Larry’s $1 Billion Rolodex – learn from Larry’s most profitable friends and contacts.
You get all of this in a simple to access member’s area. Which means you don’t need to download or install anything.
You can also access all of it, including trading itself, using your mobile phone.
However, there is more. Larry is so confident you’ll be profiting with this he has a triple guarantee on it.
Let’s Talk Gains with The Opportunistic Trader
Brian’s 1,245% gain in 2 months is impressing. In fact, with a $5,000 to invest you would have profited $62,250 on top of that $5,000.
Now, depending on your current situation $5,000 might seem like a sizeable sum or not much at all, but $62,250 is no pocket change.
Especially considering the average income in United States for 2018 was $46,800 according to BLS. For that kind of money you can buy a nice car, a condo and even a franchise.
Best part? It was just in two months and not full year.
In fact, Larry is so confident you’ll be making money with The Opportunistic Trader that he’s ready to put his spotless reputation and a 20 year track-record to the test.
He predicts that:
- You’ll get at least 50 winning recommendations from him this year
- You’ll make $200,000 or more with those recommendations
Now, I don’t know about you but $200,000 means you’ll be in the top 5%-10% of earners in America.
Just picture either turning your income into $200k or just using it 200 grands as a side project. Either way, imagine what it can do for you and your loved ones.
We’re talking financial freedom, healthy savings and retirement that will leave you worry free. As on right now, you can still get on Larry’s gravy train but this opportunity is ending soon.
This might be your last chance to get the Opportunistic Trader by Larry Benedict.