The Kibo Code by Aidan Booth and Steven Clayton breaks the popular belief that eCommerce is hard and expensive.
Their method explores the idea of a new simpler and less expensive way to start an eCommerce store.
Creators: Aidan Booth and Steve Clayton
Price: $3,497 or cost of $997 x 4
Official Site: Click Here now
So, What is The Kibo Code?
The Kibo Code is a 8-week eCommerce training course with software and additional resources to create a fully profitable eCom store quicker and easier than using traditional methods.
The “under the radar” eCommerce method:
- Doesn’t rely on Amazon
- Doesn’t rely on Facebook
- Doesn’t require inventory
It based on a Tokyo Store that is turning billions using best selling products rather than focusing on a specific niche. In results they can have quick winners and maximize profits for winning products while dropping the losing ones.
The method perfectly fits into competitive online selling world and Aidan Booth as well as Steven Clayton has been using it for to 2 years to make a fortune.
Scale Code: Easier Said Than Done?
The Kibo, which means Scale in Japanese, Code uses a simple method that focuses on best-selling products and removing the ones that don’t sell. Hence, you can scale it quickly and profit greatly.
Make sense, you want to sell more after all.
What if I told you that most store do it differently?
In fact, if you go into almost any retailer the thing you will see is either sale items or display ads, for the sale they are having. In result, the first items you see are the ones that “must” go rather than are top sellers.
While that’s not the case all the time, especially with seasonal items, but the idea stays the same. Retails need to sell things because it takes up space. Both the space on the selling floor and storage inventory that can be used for other items.
That’s why sales, displays and other forms stores use to push merchandise are actually ways of them getting rid off of the unsold goods.
Why won’t they focus on just selling the best sellers?
It’s harder to do than it sounds, especially for a brick and mortar stores. To do is successfully you would need to predict winners at a greater rate and take loses on the losers.
Most retailer are structured in a way that switching to this is nearly impossible. The Tokyo store is the exception.
Meet Don Quijote: The Kibo Code Inspiration
This is the actual store Aidan and Steve drew inspiration from to create The Kibo Code.
At first glance, a least from the video, it seems like a regular mega store, no different than a Walmart, but as the couple moves on there is a few distictions.
- Many items seem to be ramdobly shelves. Like candy, perfume, and socks all in 5 feet away from each other.
- Hot food and other entertianing right by where you do some shopping.
This ties into what I’ve wrote above because having random best-sellers placed all around the most foot traffic area will get the most sales. As well, as having items you might buy but didn’t set out to buy, like the girl in the video, get you more sales.
Again, it’s almost counter intuitive as most US and the west store focus on shorting your shopping trip, or at least making it easier, by specifically deisgned section or even floors. Don Quijote does the opposite by it makes up with random things and the entertainment.
Does this work for eCommerce? By the way, if you’re enjoying The Kibo Code review please share it or click here to get it
The Kibo Code: More Profitable Way To Do eCom
Well, Aidan and Steven found a way to model an online store based on the Tokyo store in Japan, and it’s totally crushing it for them.
Here are a few reasons why it works so well:
- No Inventory – having no inventory means no need to be stuck with the losers, or try to make promotions/sales for them.
- USA based Sellers – the code uses USA drop shippers so your customers get items quickly and painlessly.
- Smart logistics – you’ll have all the information to pick products and make sure they are profitable quickly.
As you can see they solved the 3 major problems.
- Having inventory that doesn’t sell – need to discount it
- Too long shipping – from China it’s around 30 days
- Keeping it organized – easy to use dashboard
With that said, let’s take a look inside.
TheKiboCode.com – What You Get?
You get all the training, coaching, support, community as well as software, storefront, product pages, product databases and identification tools.
All of this is part of the control center that guides you through the entire process. I’m talking hand holding at it’s best.
However, you probably heard it all before. Doesn’t every system offer this? The simple answer is no, they don’t.
You see, the difference between Aidan Booth’s and Steven Clayton’s Kibo Code and other systems is simple, they deliver on the promises.
One of the best indicators of this is the simple process you need to perform. There are no hidden loopholes or exploits. All you need to make it work is 5 things:
- Good domain – tool is included to find those
- Storefront – a theme and all things you need
- Profitable Products – use software to find those
- List products – start setting up them with ease
- Instant Traffic – send untapped traffic to it
- USA-Based Suppliers – make sales and they send it
- Optimize – keep best sellers and drop the losers
That’s all it really takes to succeed with The Kibo Code by Aidan Booth and Steve Clayton.
Why Does The Kibo Code Work?
By now you know what the Kibo Code is and how it works. I mean everyone seems to be talking about it online., there are hundreds of Kibo Code reviews and videos, but why?
Why does it work?
At first glance, this might seem like a silly question. As long as it work than who cares, right? I mean it’s not like you will have to pass a test base don why it works.
However, understanding the why will make it all come together and make perfect sense. It all boils down to 3 advantages The Kibo Code offers no other eCom system does.
- Ready To Ship US Supplier – having a store is a great but having US based suppliers ready to ship your orders fast is a the best thing ever.
- You don’t need to buy inventory
- You don’t need to spend capital before a sale
- You don’t need to handle shipping
- One Click Store Creation – after all you are not trying to be a web designer but a ecommerce master
- Store ready in 60 minutes with a simple click
- Populate items right from the app
- Optimization done for you
- Automation – cause you’re busy like the rest of us.
- Products automated
- Fulfilling automated
- shipping automated
Let’s get one thing straight, everyone loves.